Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bodyvive

I made it to my first group class today.  I joined the 12 week challenge class at the gym and they have classes just for the challenged, I mean  the challengers.  Since we were mostly newbies in the class I did not feel self conscious that I could not get all the moves.  They have a different class every Saturday.  I think I will try more. 

I am meeting with my trainer two times per week and getting to the gym two other times.  I still do not think I am going to be ready for the "resort."  I am getting nervous since I am only working out 1 hour 4 days per week and I am going to jump to 7 hours per day.  How is my body going to handle that?  I am already really sore some days just after an hour.

As you see,  I posted to pictures to show you some of the high and low points in my life.  This is not all of them by any means.  This was just post digital camera purchase and when I was not taking the pictures.  I will look for more.  I am being brutally honest to serve as a reminder on this journey, but also another effort reach out for help.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Shelli! I think it's fabulous that you know you CAN lose weight... I've never been able to and so don't believe in myself... hopefully your time at the ranch will give you the tools you need to be able to lose, balance and maintain :)

    ReplyDelete