Thursday, January 20, 2011

Work out progress

So you may wonder why January 2 was my Monday?  For those of you that don't know me, I work in the accounting world and December 31st is my year end.  I am not one of those New Years Resolution people, but I had trouble taking on the challenge of getting to gym when I was working extra hours to close the company books.   I actually have been talking about going to a fitness resort for the past two years, but actually working out the time away from work and my parents to take care of my daughter is another story.

Since January 2nd, I have lost 7.8lbs.  I am past the dreaded week two and am not as hungry so it should get easier.  Only 5 million more pounds to go.  :)  When I get to 10 pounds lost, I am getting myself a treat... a pair of these (Wolford Tights!).  I need incremental goals and rewards :)

Cabaret Tights

No comments:

Post a Comment