Friday, February 11, 2011

Great Intentions

When I arrived at FR, I had all of the great intentions to blog daily about my calorie burn, the great food, hikes, and classes.  Instead, I have done my best just to get a shower before going to bed.  Now my days are not exactly slow here because I have been adding personal training sessions, Nutrition Appts, Massage, and Counseling in addition to all the classes.  Oh and I can't forget I have had to work about 1:30 hours per day up until today.  I got so mad and tired about work on Wednesday, I started crying when someone said it looked like I was having a rough day. 

To give you an idea, I have been burning 3500 - 4000 calories per day according to my BodyBugg. Today will be the lowest because I missed the hike to go to the Urgent Care for my asthma.  I have been down this road before and I did not want to get too sick.  I could feel it settling in my chest.  So now I have prednisone and antibiotics.  Hopefully I will be much better by Monday.

Now for the toughest part of my day.  At the Urgent Care they wanted a weight.  I thought to myself "cool"  because I am a daily weigher and I like to know where I am at all times.  Well..... It read a 3 pound weight gain!   Now I know what you are thinking.  Different scale.  I was too, in order to calm myself down. So, when I got back to FR I tried to find Essara and when I could not find her, I found the scale.  It read 3 pounds up as well.  I wanted to throw the scale out of the glass window.  I was so upset. This is Friday!  Do you realize how hard I have been working out?  I also weighed in at 3:30pm on Sunday after traveling all day.  This weight was at 10am.
This SUCKS!  Not sure what the problem is but my body needs to go back to elementary school to learn simple subtraction! 

Now for the good part of the week (may write other highlights later):  I have had two sessions with Michael.  He is a trainer that teaches Russian style kettle bells.  I have learned all kinds of releases and flips that I never would have thought I could do.  Really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment