Sunday, February 6, 2011

No turning back now!

I am checked in, weighed in,  fed, unpacked, showered and oriented. Now all I have to do is sleep before the life changing experience begins.  Loved all the people I have met so far.

The day starts at 6am tomorrow with stretch class for an hour before breakfast and then off for a 2 hour hike.  Cross your fingers for no blisters!

I think I did pretty well today with food considering that I ran between planes and then went straight to the shuttle. 
Breakfast: two hard boiled eggs (do you know how hard that is to find in the airport)
Lunch: Banana and a Kellogg's peanut butter fiber bar (135 calories)
Snack: another banana
Dinner: Chicken and brown rice bowl with all kinds of veggies that I normally would not eat (429) and Tiramisu (127 calories)

The rooms are cute and clean.  I do not have a bathroom mate this week, so things are quiet.  Evidently I am in the rooms that the BL cast were in when they stayed on FR.

Exciting things AWAIT.



No comments:

Post a Comment