Monday, February 14, 2011

A day turned difficult

I have to say the day started off well.  I made it to the gym at 6am to an extra workout before breakfast.  The Monday assessment hike went well and I was able to keep up.... except for a tweek that I felt in my quad when running down a hill. It felt like a cramp so I ignored it and kept going, massaging it as I went.   Well, it continued to get worse as the day went on.  I am not sure if I pulled or tore something... it just hurts.  I am taking the night off and icing it.  It is really getting me down mentally though.  I have been dealing mentally with not losing weight (actually gaining) here but now with the thought of not being able to do everything, just stinks.  Just in a funk I guess.  I hope tomorrow is better.

1 comment:

  1. Apologies for not following more closely! You could have used some support this week. Better late, than never? I'm going to say what you say to me ... hang in there. We're going to find the answers to this stuff and we'll write that book together! Are you on your way home tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete