Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Month Down

So, I had my pity party and now I am better, but I am sure it won't be the last.  I have to figure out how to not let the scale own me.  It can totally dictate my mood for the day.

It has been one month since I started this journey and I have lost 13 pounds.  I feel stronger in my sessions with my trainer and I have more stamina.  I am finishing up the last of my shopping before I leave and have about half of my packing done.  I am really anxious and nervous about the trip.  There is a lot to be done at work and home before I leave.  I hope to learn a lot about myself there.

Maybe by time I get back from FR, the towels at the gym will fit around me?  Wishful thinking, huh?


1 comment:

  1. When do you leave for FR? Let's be blog buddies! (-: You are doing great by getting prepared - my advice would be to schedule a massage for Tuesday after you arrive - and USE THE HOT TUB!It was a lifesaver, even when I was tired I made myself sit in it for 20 minutes before bed. Good luck. I am a Groundhog Day dieter too - keep losing and gaining the same weight over & over, but FR really motivated me to get my thinking straight so now when I fall down I get back up quicker. You before/after/after pictures look just like mine. I am looking forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete